The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. Types of cookies and their purposes.
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for visitors. For example: we store your login information or what you put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether or not you have visited the site before. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, subsequent visits use the already existing cookie. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus, the following data can be collected with it:
the number of unique visitors
How often users visit the site
which pages users view
How long users view a particular page
At which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether or not you have visited the site before. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, subsequent visits use the already existing cookie. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus, with this, the following data can be collected, such as:
- which pages you viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- at which page you left the site
– Site improvement cookies/ optimization cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is visited best.
4. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself when doing so. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send along a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser’s settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also specify that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, check your browser’s help function. Deleting cookies in your browser may affect your enjoyment of this website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties that, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. You may lose some features of the site or even be unable to visit the site at all. In addition, refusing cookies also does not mean that you will no longer see ads at all. The ads are then just no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How to adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or click one of the links below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be modified at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to be aware of any changes.
Cookies may also be set through our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know at email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they set, what the reason for it is, what the cookie’s lifetime is and in what way they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding Remarks
We will need to update these statements from time to time, such as when we update our website or change the rules around cookies. You can check this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 11, 2022